Luxury Boat Rentals
At Tahoe Powersports we strive to provide our clientele with a truly unique Lake Tahoe boat rental experience. Our Lake Tahoe boat rental fleet consists of Cobalt boats. Colbalt's are the Cadillac of the Lake as their craftsmanship and superior ride are second to none. With one of our beautiful Colbalt boats you can cruise the lake comfortably with up to 12 of your closest family and friends. Not only do they have a luxurious interior, under the hood they are second to none. Cobalt's have a deep V hull making them the smoothest handling boats on all of Lake Tahoe. They provide that dawn hour glass feeling, no matter what time you are hitting the lake.
Beyond our equipment, at Tahoe Powersports we are committed to delivering the very best customer service that Lake Tahoe has to offer. Our professional and friendly staff will answer all of your questions thoroughly. At the beginning of your rental they will provide a full boat demo to ensure you can operate your watercraft safely and effectively. Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to provide you with points of interests and popular sites at Lake Tahoe to help make your experience a memorable one.
Here at Tahoe Powersports we pride ourselves in offering All-Inclusive, Luxury service. Your boat will be fully equipped. There are no hidden fees for life jackets, wake boards, water skis or inner tubes. Schedule your luxury boat rental today!
Our Lake Tahoe boat rentals include:
- Bimini top (Provides shade for our guests)
- Full tank of gas* (Boat must be returned with a full tank of gas)
- Jawbone portable Bluetooth radio to use while enjoying the many beautiful beaches (Ipad/iPod/ smart phone compatible)
- SportsStuff Chariot Warbird 3 Person Innertube
- Watersport Life Jackets for all sizes
- Coast Guard Approved Safety Equipment
Cobalt 252 Boat Specifications:
- 25 Feet Long
- Seats 12 people
- Built in Ice Chests
- Built in storage under seats
- 8 speaker stereo system with Aux Input (Ipad/iPod/smart phone compatible)
Follow us on Instagram!
Want to make a reservation? Click here.
Questions? Call us.